DOG DAYS...& CATS OF SUMMER
CUTEST PET CONTEST
IN PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!
1. Submit 1 (one) photo in JPEG format of your cat
or dog and its name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
2. Voting consists of donations to Second Acts. Each dollar donation equals one vote
(e.g. $1 = 1 vote, $5 = 5 votes, $25 - 25 votes, etc.) Donations are accepted using the JustGive, PayPal and
Facebook links at the left-hand side of this page. When casting a "vote" (donation), the donor must specify
to which pet the vote is to be designated (on PayPal, click on "Which pet(s) are you voting for?" and fill in the
name(s); on JustGive, use the "Designate Your Donation" box.)
3. Votes are cast by donation only. Email votes without a donation
and votes on our Facebook 'event' page will not be counted.
4. Voting updates will be posted on the Second Acts website each day no later than 8:00 AM PST
until the contest ends.
5. Two dogs and two cats with the most votes will each win $150 for their owners
(the cash prize is courtesy of Founder Michael Brown and will not be derived from any donations received). In
the case of a tie, the prize money will be split among the co-winners. Each winning entry must receive a minimum
of 75 votes. If the minimum is not reached, no prize money will be awarded.
6. Upon confirmation of each winner, the cash prize will be issued via PayPal
or check (winner's choice).
7. The contest begins on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM PST and ends on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 9:00 PM PST.
OUR FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.